Art helps!

From Artists For artists from Germany and indonesia

Each of the selected artists will provide an artwork available on our digital gallery at a one-time special price of € 400.

  • 50 % of the proceeds of the artworks from Upper Bavaria go to the artists from Upper Bavaria. The other 50 % will go to sustainable development programmes of chanceforchange e.V.
  • 75% of the proceeds from the Balinese art sales will go to the Balinese artists who have been particularly affected by the economic consequences of the pandemic. The other 25% will be used for sustainable development projects by chanceforchange e.V.
  • Please scroll down to see all participating artworks and some sweet young artists doing good


Patience

approx. 90 x 70 cm

 

Golden Coq

80 x 100 cm

 

Bei Agung Rei

32 x 20 cm

 


Bali Series

20 x 20 cm

 

Traditional balinese

paintings from 1950

80 x 66 cm

Rosewater

80 x 120 cm

 


Creativity

approx. 90 x70 cm

Fall in love

70 x 90 cm

Morocco I

50 x 60 cm


Momong (Hüten)

31,5 x 43,5 cm

 

Prayers #3

40 x 35 cm

 

See mountain from behind the wall

65 x 75 cm


Sunrise

45 x 30 cm

Pencakar Langit

90 x 100 cm

Barong

20 x 25 cm


Gate Series #16
50 x 50 cm

Traditional Balinese Painting

80 x 66 cm

 Handstitched Sea of Blossoms

100 x 70 cm


Million dreams

Diameter: 40 cm

 

Pray for the lovers

100 x 100 cm

 

 Sculpture by Marie Pierre Weinhold

33 x 35 x 32 cm


Little Miss Anahata (or Embracing Love)

30 x 30 cm

Nusantara Flag Project Serie

N°2

42 x 60 cm

 Blonde

80 x 120 cm

 


 Meditation

40 x 30 cm

A mother's love

65 x 41 cm

 A dream in a Pandemic time

50 x 70 cm


 Looking for food 

56  x 32 cm

Garten in der Nacht

48 x 34 cm

Focus

60 x 50 cm


Blüten im Wasser

80 x 60 cm

 The Duality of Girl and Boy

16  x 28 cm

Figur Height:

45 cm


Es wird wieder wachsen

35 x 28 cm

Under Pressure

60 x 80 cm

Fischfang

100 x 50 cm


Hidden in tree house

43 x 53 cm

Die Jägerin

26 x 20 cm

A flying lion

80 x 60 cm


Pirat

ca. 35 x 25 cm

Covid 19 (2)

56 x 80 cm

Regensonne

40 x 50 cm



We are pleased that our campaign Art Helps! also appeals to young people and inspires them to join in. We are starting with a 15-year-old artist from Bavaria and two Balinese boys.
The young artists are making a work of art available on our website for a fixed price of €100.

  • 50% of the proceeds will go to the young artists from Germany or Indonesia
  • The other 50 % will be used by chanceforchange e.V. for urgently needed educational purposes in Indonesia and Germany (school fees, exams, school material)
  • If you would also like to help with art, just write us an email: ernstfluegel@chanceforchange.online

We are looking forward to any creative input from you. Thank you very much!

Owls

30 x 45 cm

Lucky Fish

 

Ricefields

40 x 60 cm